Bromsgrove Adult Braces
You don’t have to live with crooked or crowded teeth anymore as we want everyone who comes through our clinic doors to feel confident about their smile and to know they will receive top quality care from our experienced staff. That’s why we go above and beyond every day so patients like you can understand what matters most – confidence, happiness and a great smile.
Read on to find out more about the adult braces offered in Bromsgrove.
We are a group of dental professionals who offer braces to adults in Bromsgrove. We have a variety of braces available and can create a treatment plan tailored to your specific needs. In fact, over 60% of our Bromsgrove patient base are adults.
At Orthodontics For You we understand that many adults are hesitant to get braces, but through our years of experience we have learnt how to make the process as comfortable and as stress-free as possible. Our charges are competitive and we always aim to provide excellent value for money (all associated costs will be explained to you in advance of any orthodontic treatment commencing).
Our dental nurses and orthodontists are committed to the highest standards of patient care and we are available for a free consultation so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our treatment plan consists of:
- A detailed examination and assessment of your teeth
- A customised treatment proposal based on your specific requirements and lifestyle
- Regular check-ups to ensure that you are making good progress on your journey to a new smile
We are confident that we can help you achieve the beautiful smile you have always wanted. Contact us today to book your free consultation.
Your orthodontic journey with us in Bromsgrove will start with one of our treatment plans. We have two main treatment plans: The NHS and the private plans.
The government will fund the NHS plan and there is a set fee. It means that you will not have to pay upfront for any procedures, but it also means your treatment may take longer as we are more restricted with set budgets to adhere to.
We use a national rating system called The Index of Orthodontic Treatment Need (IOTN) to determine what sort of treatment you need.
The NHS treatment plan is there to help people who need specific and urgent treatment, and who do not have access to private healthcare.
The private option provides much more freedom and flexibility with payment plans meaning you can get the smile you want and a lot sooner too. We aim to make our services affordable for everyone so give us a call or pop into our practice today if you would like some more information on costs and how we work.
The private plan is for those who want their treatment done quickly. It includes all appointments, x-rays, retainers and any other necessary treatments needed.
Both plans include a free consultation where our specialists will discuss what brace option best suits your needs.
A consultation with your orthodontist gives you an idea of what you can expect from your treatment. It will include an assessment of the alignment of your teeth, how braces would benefit you and which brace option would be the best choice for you.
We know how important privacy is when discussing any medical issues, including crooked teeth, so rest assured as all conversations within consultations remain strictly confidential between patient and practitioner only.
Services We Offer
Our services are tailored to each patient and include:
- A consultation to discuss treatment options and costs involving a detailed examination of the patient’s mouth
- Orthodontic treatment (fitting, wearing and the removal of your brace)
- Teeth whitening is also available at our Bromsgrove practice
- A range of treatment options are available for patients with gum disease, root canals, periodontal surgery and implant dentistry including missing teeth, dental implants, bridges (fixed or removable), implant-supported dentures or porcelain veneers.
The following are the teeth straightening options we have available for adult patients at our Bromsgrove practice:
- Metal braces are the traditional brace choice for correcting issues like over or underbite, as well as spacing problems too. The braces are made up of stainless steel brackets and an archwire fed through them. The wire is gradually tightened throughout the course of your treatment to move the teeth into their new, desired position.
- Ceramic braces work in a similar way to metal braces, but they have become more popular among adult patients due to their subtle aesthetic qualities being much closer to those of natural enamel than metal alternatives.
- Hidden lingual braces are a unique way of straightening your teeth using brackets bonded onto the inside surface of your back teeth (the tongue side of your mouth). It is another great adult brace option for those seeking a subtle treatment.
- Invisalign is a range of clear aligners that can be used to straighten your teeth – ‘‘invisibly’’ – and they can be removed to clean your teeth, eat or drink. We exclusively use the latest versions of these appliances with extra features such as improved retention and durability, and optional blue light treatment for added speed.
We believe everyone should have the choice to undergo orthodontic treatment, so you can have the smile of your dreams without breaking the bank. In addition, we offer a wide range of payment options to suit your needs too.
Fresh New Look
If you are an adult in Bromsgrove who is unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, we encourage you to come to Orthodontics For You for a consultation. We have many different braces available and can create a treatment plan that will meet your needs and budget. So contact us today to schedule an appointment.
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Find out how The Orthodontics in Birmingham can transform your smile
Get in touch to arrange your free consultation.
Brace care – avoiding emergencies and looking after your brace