Coronavirus Restrictions Update – 19th July 2021
With the Prime Minister set to revoke all restrictions on 19th July 2021, Orthodontics For You will continue to adhere to the traditional Covid-19 guidelines.
The dental industry is yet to receive updated protocols from Public Health England or our Chief Dental Office, meaning that as a profession we are not permitted to void current Covid-19 guidelines as this could mean we are no longer indemnified.
Patients are therefore still required to wear face coverings and remain socially distant from others within the Orthodontics For You practices until further notice. Thank you in advance for your co-operation. We understand this can be frustrating, but we appreciate you working with us and we look forward to returning to a pre-pandemic world with you in the near future.
Our team has always had your wellbeing as our priority. You can rest assured that we’re experienced in keeping our practice spotlessly clean and our stringent decontamination processes have been in place for years.
Due to Covid-19 we have put extra measures in place. Here are some instructions for what will happen when you visit.
We think it is helpful for you to know what to expect when you come to see us. This is the journey that you will take with Orthodontics For You.
Before Your Appointment
- We will give you key information ahead of your appointment
- You may be asked to complete a new medical history form
- Our team will have daily temperature checks before we start work
On The Day
- Ensure you have been to the toilet, are well hydrated and have brushed your teeth before leaving home
- If you can, please try to come to your appointment alone
- Limit the possessions you bring with you
Call us from your car when you have arrived
Entering Our Practice
- We will call you when it is time for your appointment
- We will take your temperature at the door
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands
- Our reception team will be behind a plastic screen for added protection
- We will have distance markers on the floor to ensure safe distancing
- Our practice will be clutter free with no magazines
- We will ask for payments to be made by card
- All treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected between patients
- You will be asked to leave your coat and bag in the box provided
- You will be asked to wash your hands with soap and water before and after
- Our team will be wearing full personal protective equipment (PPE)
BOOK A CONSULTATION
Find out how Ceramic Braces can transform your smile
Get in touch to arrange your free consultation.
To hide or not to hide – the pros and cons of different brace options.